Friday, November 19, 2010

Great Feedback - always appreciated

Its tough work running your own business. Just had a chat with a good friend today who really feels like the last three years have been just a little too tough.  Its true, it is so hard, especially when making the right decision is critical to actually just keeping the mortgage paid.

So, every now and again, when we get unsolicited feedback, it just make your day.  Here is an example:

By 


This review is from: Cotton Maternity Leggings
I've been searching high and low for a pair of comfortable maternity leggings that are not baggy. I'm so glad I found this one. It's very smooth with good elasticity (does show a little bit "knee marks" but considering it's made with 83% cotton, not bad at all). Very nicely finished. Although a bit pricey for a pair of leggings, I would say it's definitely worth the money as a treat for mums to be.

Plus, the delivery speed is amazing. I received the item on the next day I placed the order. The item arrived in fantastic condition. Will definitely recommend this to others. As a matter of fact, I'm considering
to buy another pair... 

No comments: