Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sale Sadness

Is it me, or is it sad to be putting all the summer clothes in the sale already. It is only July!! And to be honest we really haven't had a summer yet. I don't know about you, but I can count on one hand how many times I have been able to sit out in the garden with my shorts on, so it doesn't seem right to be selling off our summer stock. It seems to be saying to the weather, you may as well stay cloudy and rainy, as we are getting ready for autumn.

Well we don't want to tempt the weather into Autumn just yet, so while we have put some of our bright summer items in the sale, we have some new items that we will bring out in August, to keep the collection fresh. So we are offering the best of both worlds; great maternity bargains in the sale, and some fab new stuff arriving in August.

Take a look at the sale for some really affordable summer maternity wear, and keep on visiting Everyday Maternity for the new collections.

No comments: